Living Well with and Beyond Cancer 2023
Our annual national conference will take place as an in-person and online event on Saturday 18th November in the Clayton Hotel, Silver Springs, Cork.
Register at www.cancer.ie/livingwell
There will be range of topics and concerns specifically focused on supporting people who have experienced a cancer diagnosis.
Expert talks about:
- Scientific discoveries and current cancer research studies
- Advances in cancer treatments
- Keeping healthy with and beyond a cancer diagnosis including managing fatigue, diet and self care
- The financial realities of cancer and supports available
Interactive stalls and sessions:
- Exercise demonstrations
- Look Good Feel Better
- Practical Support and Financial Solutions Services clinic
- Access to our support services team, including our cancer nurses.
This day is intended for those who are currently going through a cancer diagnosis/treatment or have in the past, plus a friend or family member. If you would like more information about the day do ring our cancer nurses on our support line at 1800 200 700 Mon-Fri 9-5pm.
If you would like to get an idea of what to expect you can view recordings from previous conferences scroll down here
We hope to see you either online or in person