Apply for funding
The Irish Cancer Society is the largest voluntary funder of cancer research in Ireland and we are committed to improving the lives of cancer patients in Ireland through research.
Every year we fund the highest quality research across a range of cancer types and research areas.
There are no open calls at the moment.
The following calls have now closed, and have been retained for information only
- Clinician Research Leadership Award 2018
- MRCG/HRB Joint Funding Scheme 2018
- Biomedical Research Fellowship Scheme 2018- Expression of Interest
- Irish Cancer Society and All Ireland Institute of Hospice and Palliative Care Research Award 2017
- Biomedical Research Scholarship Programme 2018 - Expression of Interest
- Summer Studentship 2018
- Irish Cancer Society Clinician Researcher Award 2017
- Research Scholarship Programme 2017
- Professor John Fitzpatrick Research Fellowship 2015
- Health Literacy and Cancer Research Grant 2015
- Research Scholarship Programme 2015
- Health Inequalities and Cancer Research Grant 2015
- MRCG-HRB Joint Funding Scheme - Risk Reduction for Chronic Conditions 2015
- Cancer Prevention Fellowship Programme 2015
- Irish Cancer Society-SFI Collaborative Cancer Research Centre (CCRC) Programme 2014
- Prostate Cancer Transformative Programme Grant 2013
- Irish Prostate Cancer Outcomes Research 2013
- Cancer Survivorship Research Projects 2013
- Research Scholarship Programme 2013
- Research Fellowships 2013
- Irish Cancer Society Collaborative Cancer Research Centres 2013
- Health Inequalities in Cancer in Ireland 2012
Where we get our funding
Fundraising events, donations, charity shops, corporate giving – these are some of the ways we get our funding.
The latest developments in cancer research from Ireland and around the world.
Need more information on cancer research? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.