The Irish Cancer Society is the largest voluntary funder of cancer research in Ireland and we are committed to improving the lives of cancer patients in Ireland through research.
Every year we fund the highest quality research across a range of cancer types and research areas.
We have no open calls at the moment.
- Collaborative Cancer Survivorship Research Centre 2022
- Cancer Research Networking Awards
- Patient Advocate in Cancer Research Champion Award
- Irish Cancer Society Clinical Trials Catalyst Award 2022
- EU Cancer Research Collaboration Award 2022
- Public & Patient Involvement (PPI) Awards
- Palliative Care Award 2022
Where we get our funding
Fundraising events, donations, charity shops, corporate giving – these are some of the ways we get our funding.
For more information
(01) 231 0500