Apply for funding - open calls
The Irish Cancer Society is the largest voluntary funder of cancer research in Ireland and we are committed to improving the lives of cancer patients in Ireland through research.
Every year we fund the highest quality research across a range of cancer types and research areas.
- Misinformation and Disinformation in Cancer: An Intervention Development Award
- Cancers with Unmet Needs, Translational Research Award 2020
- Clinician Research Leadership Award 2020
- Translational Research Fellowship 2020
- Research Fellowship 2020 - Social, Nursing and Allied Health
- Translational Research Scholarship Programme 2020
- Cancer Advocate Travel Award 2020
- HRCI/HRB Joint Funding Scheme 2020
- Increasing Bowel Screening Uptake Research Award 2019
Where we get our funding
Fundraising events, donations, charity shops, corporate giving – these are some of the ways we get our funding.
For more information
(01) 231 0500