Apply for funding - open calls
The Irish Cancer Society is the largest voluntary funder of cancer research in Ireland and we are committed to improving the lives of cancer patients in Ireland through research.
Every year we fund the highest quality research across a range of cancer types and research areas.
- HRCI-HRB Joint Funding Scheme 2022- Translational Biomedical Research – Areas of Unmet Need in Cancer
- Underrepresented Communities Scoping Award 2021
- Improving Outcomes for Men Impacted by Cancer Award 2021
- Cancer Research Engagement Award 2021
- Covid-Cancer Rapid Response Award
- Cancer Nursing Research Award
- Clinician Research Leadership Award 2021
- Social, Nursing and Allied Health Research Fellowship 2021
- Social, Nursing, and Allied Health Research Scholarship Programme 2021
- Misinformation and Disinformation in Cancer: An Intervention Development Award
Where we get our funding
Fundraising events, donations, charity shops, corporate giving – these are some of the ways we get our funding.
For more information
(01) 231 0500