Downloads and resources
Check out our list of resources and useful links relevant to X-HALE participants and anyone that is interested in youth smoking prevention.
X-HALE 2017 information and flyers
- Download X-HALE 2017 Short Film Competition Information
- Download X-HALE 2017 Short Film Competition poster
- Download X-HALE 2017 Training for youth workers and volunteers flyer
X-HALE 2017 resources
- Download X-HALE 2017 Short Film Competition Step by Step Guide
- Download X-HALE 2017 Short Film Competition Award Categories and Judging Criteria
- Download X-HALE 2017 Customisable Online Campaign Poster
- Download X-HALE 2017 Customisable Community Screening Poster
- Download X-HALE 2017 Checklist for Organising a Community Screening Event
- Download X-HALE 2017 Community Screening Event Template Press Release
X-HALE infographics and posters
X-HALE films and projects
Since 2011, dozens of short films and projects have been produced and developed by youth groups across Ireland.
To learn more about X-HALE and the impact of participation on young people and youth organisations involved, download the X-HALE evaluation report (2013) (pdf, 552 KB).
X-HALE on Social Media
Irish Cancer Society links and publications
The Irish Cancer Society publishes booklets, leaflets, factsheets and posters to provide information and advice on reducing cancer risk.
Please note that these websites are for reference and the Irish Cancer Society is not responsible for the content of external websites.
You can also check out the prize-winning films from the X-HALE Youth Awards which have highlighted on our page X-HALE: the story so far.