X-HALE partners and supporters
We firmly believe that with collaborative and continuous effort we can reduce the number of young people smoking in Ireland and establish Ireland’s first smoke free generation.
Through X-HALE, we’ve been lucky enough to work towards this goal with a number of fantastic organisations.
Thank you to all the organisations we have worked with over the years. X-HALE would not be possible without your valued support, expertise and contribution.
- BeLonG To Youth Service
- Carlow Regional Youth Service
- City of Dublin Youth Service Board
- Comhairle na nÓg
- Eco Unesco
- Health Service Executive
- HSE Tobacco Free Ireland Programme
- Involve Youth Service
- Irish Girl Guides
- Irish Youth Justice Service
- Limerick City Drug Education and Prevention Strategy
- Local Community Development Centre Network
- National Youth Council of Ireland
- No Name Club
- Scouting Ireland
- SPHE Professional Development Service for Teachers
- Tipperary Regional Youth Service
- Tailored Films- Digital Film School
- TUSLA Child and Family Agency
- YMCA Ireland
- Youth Work Ireland
- Youth Work Ireland Monaghan
- All young people, youth leaders and youth organisations that have participated in X-HALE to date
The Irish Cancer Society X-HALE programme is a Challenge Partner with Gaisce - The President’s Award. This Partnership recognises that young people aged 15-25 years can use their X-HALE participation towards the Community Involvement or Personal Skill challenge areas for the Bronze Gaisce Award, under the guidance of a trained Presidents Award Leader (PAL).
For more information