Organising your own fundraising event is fun, rewarding, and can make a real difference in the fight against cancer. To help organise your event we have put together a list of guidelines that should be adhered to so your event is safe, legal and enjoyable.
It is important to note that you must complete an event proposal form before your event and comply with the guidelines below.
If you need any other information, just give us a call on 0818 10 20 30.
Please read the below information to assist with our fundraising events:
You can find information below on:
- Insurance for your fundraising events and challenges
- Banking & Cash Handling
- Raffles, Lotteries and Cash Collections
- Digital Fundraising Guide – using third party sites
- Complaints & Feedback Process
- Data Protection during & after your event
- Use of Names and logos
The Irish Cancer Society is committed to the highest standards in fundraising. Please see below how we are achieving this:
For more information
0818 10 20 30