Big Pink Breakfast 🧁☕🎗️
This year we are asking you to take part in the Big Pink Breakfast to support breast cancer patients across the country.
The Big Pink Breakfast will see hundreds of people across Ireland pop on the kettle, bake treats, blend smoothies and serve up their breakfast favourites to their friends, families and colleagues to help support breast cancer patients and their families.
Host your event this October whenever it suits you. Invite your friends and family around, get your work colleagues together or host at your school or college.
Getting involved is easy, just follow the below three steps:
2. Checkout our resources page - find recipes, top tips and download the materials you need.
3. Get planning, select your date and venue and send those invites.
Every Euro Counts! Whether you host or attend a Big Pink Breakfast you’ll be making a difference to the lives of breast cancer patients across Ireland.
Other ways to get involved!
Join our cycle challenge and commit to 200KM throughout the month of October to fund services for people affected by breast cancer across the country. Cycling snoods are limited, so register today to make sure you are guaranteed one!
Do It Your Own Way
There are plenty of others ways to get involved this October. Set your own challenge or hold your own virtual event and ask your family and friends to support your fundraiser.
- Shave or Dye your hair - Why not brave the shave this October or dye your hair pink to show your support?
- Sober October – Give up alcohol this October to raise funds and support breast cancer patients and their families.
- Host an Online Class - Fitness, yoga, crafting, make up. Whatever your expertise, you can deliver a class in exchange for donations.
- Take a box of Pink Ribbons - Take a box of Pink ribbons to sell in your workplace or local shop this October.
More information about breast cancer
Breast cancer signs and symptoms & how to check your breasts for changes.
Learn more about the people your donations and fundraisers support.
Ways your workplace can get involved this Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Join the conversation this Breast Cancer Awareness Month by using the hashtag #CareForYourPair
For more information
0818 10 20 30