If you or someone in your life is undergoing cancer treatment and are concerned about the coronavirus, you can speak confidentially to an Irish Cancer Society Cancer Nurse through the Freephone Support Line on 1800 200 700.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- General enquiries: 01-2310500
- Fundraising: CallSave 1850 60 60 60
- Cork office: 021-484 0597
- Irish Cancer Society shops: Find your local Irish Cancer Society charity shop
- Cancer information and support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donations and fundraising: email@example.com
- Job opportunities and volunteering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media and press: email@example.com
- Cancer advocacy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancer research: email@example.com
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dublin office: 01 2310 555
- Cork office: 021 484 0617
Our Daffodil Centres
The Irish Cancer Society has 13 Daffodil Centres located in hospitals across Ireland, where cancer nurses and trained volunteers provide free cancer information and support.
Our charity shops
The Society has 21 charity shops across the country, selling lovely gifts for all the family, including clothes, shoes, books, bric-a-brac, giftware, collectables and household items. Our shops also accept donations of household items.
Learn about our feedback policy and how to get in touch.