Cancer, You’re On! Join our Trek4Life team, challenge yourself and let’s beat cancer.
Are you planning a personal experience of a lifetime? If so, you can raise much needed funds for cancer research, while seeing some of the most stunning scenery in the world.
From trekking the Salkantay trail in Peru to hiking Africa's Highest point, this could be your most adventurous year yet.
If none of the treks below work for you, no worries! Our friends at Earth's Edge have so many exciting challenges that you could take part in. You can also use another trek supplier that better suits you.
Find out more about taking part in an open trek call; Lara on (01) 231 6623 or email email@example.com.
Trek Everest Base Camp
Dates available with Earth’s Edge:
- 24 April – 12 May 2018 (limited spaces)
- 02 – 19 May 2018 (full)
- 09 – 26 May 2018 (spaces available)
- 05 – 22 September 2018 (full)
- 12 – 29 September 2018 (spaces available)
- 19 September – 06 October 2018 (spaces available)
The Everest Base Camp trek is one of the most famous expeditions in the world. Take on the world's highest mountain with breath taking scenery.
Trek Machu Picchu
Pick the date that suits you:
- 04 - 14 October 2017 (limited spaces)
- 17 - 27 October 2017 (limited spaces)
- 16 - 26 May 2018 (spaces available)
- 15 - 25 August 2018 (spaces available)
This famous trek along the Inca trail to reach Machu Picchu offers an unrivalled combination of stunning scenery and amazing culture
We have a whole list of treks; pick the date that suits you!
- 21st - 1st Nov (limited spaces)
- 3 - 14 February 2018 (limited spaces)
- 7 - 18 July 2018 (spces available)
- 13 - 24 August 2018 (spaces available)
Test your boundaries; take on mount Kilimanjaro “The Roof of Africa” which stands at a mighty 5895m.