Apply for funding
The Irish Cancer Society is the largest voluntary funder of cancer research in Ireland and we are committed to improving the lives of cancer patients in Ireland through research.
Every year we fund the highest quality research across a range of cancer types and research areas.
For more details about our funding opportunities and how to apply for funding follow the links below.
- Research Scholarship Programme 2015
Deadline for online submission of all applications: 30th January 2015, 3pm
These calls are now closed and under review:
- Health Inequalities and Cancer Research Grant
- Irish Cancer Society-SFI Collaborative Cancer Research Centre (CCRC) Programme 2014
Deadlines for applications for the following have now passed:
- AIIHPC/Irish Cancer Society Postdoctoral Fellowship 2013
- Prostate Cancer Transformative Programme Grant
- Irish Cancer Society Research Scholarship Programme 2014
- Irish Prostate Cancer Outcomes Research
- Cancer Survivorship Research Projects
- Research Scholarship Programme
- Research Fellowships
- Irish Cancer Society Collaborative Cancer Research Centres
- Health Inequalities in Cancer in Ireland
- IARC-Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowship for Training in Cancer Research 2013-2014
Where we get our funding
Fundraising events, donations, charity shops, corporate giving – these are some of the ways we get our funding.
Other funding opportunities
The latest developments in cancer research from Ireland and around the world.
- See latest news stories
- Read our newsletter
Need more information on cancer research? Email email@example.com with your questions.