Apply for funding
The Irish Cancer Society is the largest voluntary funder of cancer research in Ireland and we are committed to improving the lives of cancer patients in Ireland through research.
Every year we fund the highest quality research across a range of cancer types and research areas.
Sign up for our monthly Research Updates email newsletter for news and updates about the latest cancer research funding opportunities.
The following calls have now closed, and have been retained for information only
- Cancer Survivorship Research Projects 2013
- Research Scholarship Programme 2013
- Research Fellowships 2013
- Irish Cancer Society Collaborative Cancer Research Centres 2013
- Health Inequalities in Cancer in Ireland 2012
Where we get our funding
Fundraising events, donations, charity shops, corporate giving – these are some of the ways we get our funding.
The latest developments in cancer research from Ireland and around the world.
- See latest news stories
- Read our newsletter
Need more information on cancer research? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.