There are many, many ways you can help raise funds for the Irish Cancer Society and make a real difference in someone's life:
- Shave, dye or mess your hair by taking part in Today FM's Shave or Dye or Oh My!
- Join the Irish Cancer Society on Daffodil Day, Friday 27th March 2015 and hold your own fundraiser or volunteer to sell daffodils
- Organise your own fundraising event
- Take part in one of our annual campaigns
- Take on an active challenge
- Visit our Charity Shops
- Shop online
- Become a monthly donor
We couldn't do all we do without our volunteers. You can volunteer for just an hour, or give us a longer commitment.