Get your students involved this March
There are loads of ways you and your school can get involved this Daffodil Day. Check out some ideas below for Primary and Secondary students!
Help take back from cancer this Daffodil Day
Bring Daffodil Day to your primary school this year by turning your school or screens yellow to celebrate 35 years of Daffodil Day in Ireland.
- Students love a non-uniform day so ask each student to wear as much yellow as they can instead of their uniforms in exchange for a donation.
- We'll provide you with age appropriate daffodil colouring/craft pages to help cover the classroom or students' homes in daffodils, and a fun physical activity to get everyone moving during activity time
Secondary Schools and Colleges
There are many ways you and your students can get involved this Daffodil Day.
- Organise a Carnival Event. Have students create stalls across the school they can visit. This could be a baked goods stall, bric a brac stands etc. They can have carnival games too like get the ring on the hoop or organise a movie time.
- Have a Daffodil Day Treasure Hunt. Have students find the hidden treasures placed throughout the school
- Create a Steps challenge. Get students to sign up to cover a set amount of steps every day over a set period of time.
- Daffodil Day Your Way. Come up with your own ideas and build an event around this.
Once signed up you will get access to our Fundraising Hub, with access to free downloads and lots of helpful hints and tips!
Tag us on Twitter @IrishCancerSoc and on Instagram @IrishCancerSociety and use the hashtag #Daffodilday so we can help you spread the word!
For more information
0818 10 20 30