Thank you for your incredible support for Colour Dash Dublin 2023!
We hope you enjoyed Colour Dash 2023 as much as we did! We are so grateful for you, our amazing community, that shows up time and again for people affected by cancer – you’re really part of something special.
Donations raised from Colour Dash 2023 will be used to provide funding for financial and emotional support, special activity camps, counselling and more for families affected by childhood cancer in Ireland.
If you would like to know more about where your raised funds go, you can find out more about the services you help to provide here.
Remember, if you fundraised for Colour Dash 2023 please lodge your funds as soon as you can, so we can put them to work.
Thanks again for your incredible support - We hope to see you again next year!
How do I get involved in Colour Dash 2023?
It’s easy to get involved. Simply follow these 5 steps:
- Register here for the event.
- Set up a JustGiving page to raise additional funds for children affected by cancer in Ireland.
- Get your white outfits ready to be the perfect canvas for our colourful paint pouches.
- Arrive at the Colour Dash on Saturday 12th August at 9.30 am in Phoenix Park, with your wristbands and collect your free t-shirt.
- Join the Start line and have some colourful fun!
About Colour Dash
READY-SET-GO! Participants run, walk or jog a 5k route marked out within the Phoenix Park. Throughout the Colour Dash you will be showered with coloured powder paint.
The colouring used is 100% organic and natural. You will receive a white Colour Dash t-shirt on arrival, but please do wear old light coloured clothes.
Don't wear anything that you want to remain white! If you have bleached hair we would recommend covering it as the colours can take a few washes to come out.
For more information
0818 10 20 30