Get your workplace involved this October
Ways your workplace can get involved this Breast Cancer Awareness Month
The Big Pink Breakfast
The Big Pink Breakfast will see hundreds of companies across Ireland pop on the kettle, bake treats, blend smoothies and serve up their breakfast favourites for their colleagues to help support breast cancer patients and their families.
Host your event any day in October that suits you and your team.
Sign up below to access your event toolkit
- Download our Big Pink Breakfast Toolkit and theme your event pink. You can even ask attendees to wear pink on the day.
- Once registered you will receive your very own online fundraising page, which you can use to raise funds on the day.
- Maximise fundraising at your event by holding a pink themed raffle.
- Ramp up your event by adding some entertainment options, this could be anything from a guest speaker or an MC to simply playing your favourite music.
- Be sure to share the information in our event toolkit on how to care for your pair and be breast aware with your colleagues.
Do it your own way
Set your own company challenge, hold a unique event or run a company initiative. Join us in whatever way suits you and your team!
Not sure what to do? Here are some ideas:
- Comedy Night: We all know a certain colleague that thinks they are a comedian, why not give them the spotlight for one night only!
- ‘You’ve Got Talent’ event: Dust off that guitar you promised you would never put down! It’s time for you and your colleagues to show off your hidden talents with a charity show.
- Battle of the Departments: Set a challenge between departments and battle it out for the ultimate winner. This could be anything from a pink themed baking competition to an active challenge.
- Shave or Dye: Show your true colours with a shave or dye event.
- Photo Competition: Let your team show their creative side with a pink inspired company photo competition. The winning photo could take pride of place in your office!
- Raffle: Raffle a prize or even better an annual leave day to help raise funds this October.
Whatever way you choose to support this Breast Cancer Awareness Month make sure to access your event toolkit which contains resources to help you promote and celebrate your event along with information on how to be breast aware.
Hold a Breast Cancer Awareness Talk
Bring our awareness and prevention programme to your workplace this October with a virtual or in person informational talk from the Irish Cancer Society on how to care for your pair and be breast aware! For further information, contact the corporate team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a corporate donation
If your company can’t host a fundraiser this year but would like to support breast cancer patients and their families across Ireland with a donation you can do so here
If you have any questions about other ways your company can support Care For your Pair or you’d like to ensure your fundraiser has the biggest impact possible please contact our Corporate Team at email@example.com or phone us at 0818 10 20 30.
We're here to help!
For more information
0818 10 20 30