Get your school or college involved this October
Ways to get your school involved this October
Get your primary school involved this October to support breast cancer patients across the country.
- Students love a non-uniform day! Ask each student to wear as much pink as they can instead of their uniforms in exchange for a donation.
- Hold a short run, walk or cycle and ask students, parents and colleagues to get involved.
- Get your class moving! Hold a fun activity session where students can make a small donation and get active too.
Secondary Schools and Colleges
Encourage your school to take part this October.
- Get your students to host a fundraiser this October in your school. You will be helping breast cancer patients, while your students will benefit from the experience of organising a fundraiser for your school. They could host a coffee morning or a ‘Students V Teachers’ sports day. There are many ways to get involved while being safe and following HSE guidelines.
- Have a non-uniform day at school. Ask your students to wear their favourite sports jersey or pink item in exchange for a small donation.
Tag us on Twitter @IrishCancerSoc and on Instagram @IrishCancerSociety and use the hashtag #CareForYourPair so we can help you spread the word!
For more information
1850 60 60 60