Cancer types booklets and factsheets
These booklets and factsheets are written for cancer patients and their family and friends. They include information on the cancer type, tests, treatments, side-effects and how to cope.
If you have any questions, call our Cancer Nurseline on Freefone 1800 200 700 and speak to a specialist nurse.
Bowel (colon and rectum) cancer
- Understanding cancer of the breast
- Understanding secondary breast cancer
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
Head and neck cancer
- Understanding Cancer of the Lung
- Watch the 'Living with Lung Cancer' video (available on YouTube in 18 parts)