Hospitals & Centres participating in the Volunteer Driver Service
Participating hospitals and centres:
- Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9
- St. Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4
- St. James' Hospital, James' Street, Dublin 8
- Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Eccles St. Dublin 7
- Tallaght University Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Connolly Hospital, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
- Community Intervention Team , Anam Cara, St Canice’s Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 11 (Outreach centre for The Mater and Beaumont Hospital)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Windmill Road, Drogheda, Co. Louth
- Naas Hospital, Naas, Co. Kildare
- Midlands Regional Hospital, Arden Road, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- South Tipperary General Hospital, Clonmel, Co Tipperary
- St. Lukes General Hospital, Freshford Road, Kilkenny
- Wexford General Hospital, Newtown Road, Co. Wexford
- University Hospital Waterford, Dunmore Road, Waterford
- University Hospital Limerick, Dooradoyle, Limerick, Co. Limerick
- Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Co. Cork
- The Mercy Hospital, Grenville Place, Cork
- South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital, Cork
- Kerry General Hospital, Tralee, Co Kerry
- Merlin Park University Hospital, Merlin Park, Galway
- Galway University Hospital, Newcastle Road, Galway (as well as our chemotherapy transport service, we offer a boundaried radiotherapy transport service from Donegal to Galway for patients who are staying for the full week in Inis Aoibhinn on the grounds of GUH)
- Portiuncula Hospital, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
- Mayo General Hospital, Westport Road, Castlebar, Co. Mayo
- Sligo General Hospital, The Mall, Sligo
- Cavan General Hospital, Cavan, Co Cavan
- Letterkenny General Hospital, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Donegal Cancer Flights & Services, Ionad Naomh Pádraig, Upper Dore, Bunbeg, Letterkenny, Donegal
We also offer a limited service for radiotherapy patients attending St. Luke’s, St James’s and Beaumont Hospital, who are staying in The Lodge, located on the grounds of St Luke’s Hospital.
We are currently transporting patients from the three hospitals to various transport hubs in Dublin on a Friday afternoon (Connolly Station, Pearse Station, Bus Aras, airport, etc.).
A Volunteer Driver will pick up the patient on a Friday afternoon from the hospital and transport them to one of the transport hubs mentioned above.
Need more information about the service?
Visit our Volunteer Driver Service page or call the team on 01 2310 522.