Care for Your Pair
What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
- A change in the size or shape of one breast
- A change in the skin, like puckering, dimpling (like orange peel) or redness
- A change in the nipple shape or direction, like a pulled in or flattened nipple
- An unusual discharge (liquid) from one or both of your nipples
- A change on or around the nipple, such as a rash or flaky or crusted skin
- Swelling in your armpit or around your collarbone
- A lump, any size, or thickening in your breast
- Constant pain in one part of your breast or armpit
- Any change in how your breast normally looks and feels.
These symptoms can be caused by other things, but always get them checked
Join the Care for Your Pair movement this October. Get to know what's normal for you and chat to two friends about breast health.
Small talk can make a big difference.
For more information
1800 200 700