Irish Cancer Society linking policy
We welcome you to link to our website, and we would appreciate it if used the words 'Irish Cancer Society' or similar in your link text.
How you could link to us
We'd like you to use "Irish Cancer Society" in your link text, but if you can think of anything more appropriate for a particular link, please feel free to use it.
You can't link to us if you:
- Publish information on your website which may bring or be likely to bring the Irish Cancer Society’s name, logo or reputation into disrepute.
- In any way suggest that the Irish Cancer Society is endorsing any products or services other than its own.
- Misrepresent the relationship between you and the Irish Cancer Society nor present any other false information about the Irish Cancer Society.
- Link to the Irish Cancer Society’s website if your website may reasonably be considered to be obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive or malicious.
- Display or contain any pornographic material, sites with links to pornographic sites, encourage illegal activities or racism, provide instructions or discussions about performing illegal activities, engage in libellous or harassing activities, promote or utilise software or services designed to deliver unsolicited email and otherwise inappropriate.
Please also kindly note that the link should not state or imply your ‘sponsorship’ of the Irish Cancer Society site or any endorsement or affiliation of your site by the Irish Cancer Society.
Please note that the Irish Cancer Society does not participate in weblink exchange programs and such requests will not be accepted or replied to.