Take part in our steps challenge this March
Support Daffodil Day by getting your steps in!
Get active this March to support cancer patients and their families. Join our steps challenge and commit to hitting 372,000 steps this March. That’s 12,000 steps a day.
Set up your Facebook fundraising page
Creating a Facebook Fundraiser is super easy way to raise funds. Your friends, family and co‐workers can donate easily and securely right through Facebook, and the money is deposited right into the Irish Cancer Society bank account.
Not sure how to setup your fundraising event on Facebook? Follow the six easy steps below.
- Head over to the Irish Cancer Society Facebook Page
- On the left side of the page select Fundraisers (you may have to click See More)
- Select the Raise Money button (on the top right side of the screen)
- Facebook will ask you to set a fundraising target and the date your fundraiser should end. These are both up to you!
- Add a description to your fundraiser to tell your story about why you're organising a virtual event. It's good to tell your story ‐ it shows your friends and family members that this means something to you and they'll be more likely to give you a donation. You can also add an image to your fundraiser to make it more personal.
Make sure to share your page with family and friends and ask them to donate!
And see if they want to take part too. Taking on a virtual challenge together is a nice way to stay connected with people who you aren't able to see in person.
For more information
1850 60 60 60