Fundraise for Colour Dash
Why fundraise for Colour Dash?
Cancer doesn’t stop and neither will we.
The coronavirus pandemic has left people affected by cancer needing our support now more than ever.
We are determined to be there for cancer patients and their families during this difficult time, but we need your help. With our campaigns like Daffodil Day and our usual Colour Dash 5k events being cancelled, we need your support now more than ever to help ensure that no cancer patient faces their diagnosis alone.
In these unprecedented times we have seen an increase in demand across many of our vital cancer services and are working hard to ensure this increased demand is met. By raising funds for your Colour Dash Family 5k you are ensuring that this demand is reached and cancer patients and their families get the support they need when they need it most. Every euro matters!
98% of our funding is raised by people like you who fundraise for events like the Colour Dash Family 5k. We can’t continue to provide vital services without your help!
Due to current government restrictions in place and for the health and safety of our supporters we recommend you set up on online fundraising page if you are fundraising for your 5k.
We have outlined some quick tips below.
Fundraise online for Colour Dash
One of the quickest and easiest ways to raise funds is to set up your own online fundraising page with JustGiving.com. Creating a personal fundraising webpage allows you to maximize your fundraising efforts and reach more people, including friends and families overseas.
- Set a target: Having a goal to reach is a great motivator.
- Update your page: Why not update your story on your page to show people why you are fundraising? You can update your picture too. You can share the progress of decorating your bikes or scooters on your page too!
- Ask: Ask your friends, family and colleagues for sponsorship. The more people you ask, the more money you can raise. You can share the link to your page online or through text!
- Give reminders: Send occasional reminders to friends who have said they will donate. Donations do come in after the event is finished. So email everyone and tell them how the event went, thank all those who sponsored you and let them know what remains in order to reach your target.
- Use your email signature: Include a paragraph on your event in your e-signature with a link to your online fundraising webpage.
- Enjoy your fundraising: The positive impact that your fundraising will have on the lives of people affected by cancer makes for an unforgettable experience.
- Thank your supporters: Remember to thank everyone and tell them the difference their donation will make, no matter how small.
Should you require any help along the way please do not hesitate to get in touch, our fundraising team is more than happy to help!
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org or CallSave 1850 60 60 60.
For more information
1850 60 60 60