Volunteer to fundraise or organise an event
Even if you have just a few hours every year to spare, there are still ways that you can make a huge difference to the work we do.
What’s involved in volunteering for a fundraising event
If you would like to volunteer to take part in a fundraising event, or organise your own, let us know!
The options are almost endless. You can get involved in one of our major fundraising events.
- Daffodil Day - our annual fundraising day every March
- Today FM's Shave or Dye -
- Paint it Pink- our breast cancer awareness and fundraising campaign each October
- Movember - changing the face of men's health each November
- Relay For Life - Celebrate, remember and fight back in this unforgettable 24-hour event in a town near you
You can raise funds by taking part in a challenge event such as a marathon, mini marathon, cycle, extreme events or a trek.
You can work off a completely blank canvas by organising your own fundraising event, such as a coffee morning, a golf classic, a parachute jump or ... anything at all, really!
Or why not get your workplace or company involved in a fundraising event?
- Find out more about our major fundraising events
- Find out more about taking part in a challenge
- Find out more about organising your own fundraising event
- Find out more about getting your workplace or company involved
Get in touch
If you'd like to volunteer in a fundraising event but have no idea what to do, contact us via any of the methods below:
- Email us on email@example.com.
- Give us a call on CallSave 1850 60 60 60.
- Fill in this expression of interest form and we'll get back to you.