Memory loss and concentration after cancer treatment
- Finding it difficult to remember things
- Finding it difficult to concentrate
- Finding it difficult to follow direction
- Trouble learning new things
- Difficulty recalling details of conversations
- Feeling agitated, with abrupt mood change
What medical help is available for memory and concentration problems?
How can I cope better with memory and concentration problems?
For more information please see our Short-term Memory Loss and Cancer factsheet.