Signs of breast cancer
What are the signs and symptoms of breast cancer?
- A change in size or shape such as one breast becoming larger than the other
- A change in the skin such as puckering or dimpling (like orange peel) or redness
- A change in the direction or shape of your nipple, especially if it sinks into your breast or becomes irregular in shape
- An unusual discharge (liquid) from one or both of your nipples
- A change on or around the nipple such as a rash or flaky or crusted skin
- Swelling in your armpit or around your collarbone
- A lump or thickening in your breast
- Constant pain in one part of your breast or armpit
For more information on breast cancer, and how we can support you, check out our breast cancer information pages.