X-HALE partners and supporters
We firmly believe that with collaborative and continuous effort we can bring down the number of young people smoking in Ireland and establish Ireland’s first smoke free generation.
Through X-HALE, we’ve been lucky enough to work towards this goal with a number of fantastic organisations.
Thank you to all the organisations we have worked with over the years, X-HALE would not be possible without your valued support, expertise and contribution.
- National Youth Council of Ireland
- Tailored Films- Digital Film School
- SPHE Professional Development Service for Teachers
- Eco Unesco
- Youth Work Ireland Monaghan
- Carlow Regional Youth Service
- Limerick City Drug Education and Prevention Strategy
- Tipperary Regional Youth Service
- City of Dublin Youth Service Board
- Health Service Executive
- HSE Tobacco Free Ireland Programme
- Youth Work Ireland
- Comhairle na nÓg
- YMCA Ireland
- Scouting Ireland
- Irish Girl Guides
- Involve Youth Services
- BeLonG To Youth Services
- Irish Youth Justice Service
- No Name Club
- TUSLA Child and Family Agency
- Local Community Development Centre Network
- All young people, youth leaders and youth organisations that have participated in X-HALE to date
Check out the Irish Cancer Society YouTube channel to see some of the amazing X-HALE projects that have won awards at the X-HALE Youth Awards over the years.