Get involved in Relay For Life
There are many ways to participate in a Relay For Life event:
- If you’re passionate about fighting back against cancer and can gather together a committed group of people to join you in that fight, you can start your own Relay For Life event. To learn what's involved fill out our Relay For Life interest form and one of our team will reach out to you.
- Enter a team in your local Relay For Life event.
- Join the committee, or volunteer to help on the day of the event in one of the Relays in Ireland.
- Join in the fun and visit a Relay event with your friends and family.
- If you are a cancer survivor, register with your local Relay in Ireland and walk the survivors’ lap that kicks off every event.
CallSave 1850 60 60 60 or email email@example.com to find out more.
How to get involved
Get involved with a Relay For Life event in Ireland in any of the following ways: