Get involved in Relay For Life
There are many ways to participate in a Relay For Life event:
- If you’re passionate about fighting back against cancer and can gather together a committed group of people to join you in that fight, you can start your own Relay For Life event. Get the resources you need to start your own event.
- Enter a team in a Relay For Life event
- Or join the committee, or volunteer to help on the day of the event in one of the Relays in Ireland
- Join in the fun and visit a Relay event with your friends and family
- If you are a cancer survivor, register with your local Relay in Ireland and walk the survivors’ lap that kicks off every event.
- CallSave 1850 60 60 60 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
How to get involved
Get involved with a Relay For Life event in Ireland in any of the following ways: