How to register a group for Dare to Care
Registering as a Group
Gathering your squad to dance this April 30th? Why not set up a team fundraising page, it couldn’t be easier, just follow the below steps to set up your group!
- Get each team member to register here to set up their Just Giving Page
- Get the Team leader to login to their Just Giving Page to set up the Team Page
- Once logged in the Team leader should click on their name on the top right hand corner of their page
- Click on ‘Your Fundraising Tab’ on the drop down options.
- Click Start a new Team
- Enter the details of the team page
- Click Make a team page
- Invite the rest of the team to join!
Once set up each team member can share their individual pages with their families and friends and their totals will feed into the team home page. This allows everyone to see your overall team total while also showing everyone their individual totals too.
It’s a great way to keep it altogether and because it’s all online, it means there is no extra pressure on any team member to collect or look after donations, it’s all lodged instantly!
Why not check out some hints and tips to make the most of your page!
If you have any questions you can get in touch with the fundraising team at the Irish Cancer Society on CallSave 1850 60 60 60 or by emailing email@example.com