Trek Team Irish Cancer Society
Join our Trek team, take on an overseas trek and while taking on cancer.
Are you planning a personal experience of a lifetime? If so, you can raise much needed funds for cancer research, while seeing some of the most stunning scenery in the world.
From trekking the Salkantay trail in Peru to hiking Africa's Highest point, this could be your most adventurous year yet.
If none of the treks below work for you, no worries! Our friends at Earth's Edge have so many exciting challenges that you could take part in. You can also use another trek supplier that better suits you.
Find out more about taking part in an open trek call; Lara on (01) 231 6623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trek Everest Base Camp
Dates available with Earth’s Edge:
- 11 - 28 April 2019 (full)
- 18 April – 5 May 2019 (spaces available)
- 04 - 21 September 2019 (spaces available)
- 09 - 26 October 2019 (spaces available)
The Everest Base Camp trek is one of the most famous expeditions in the world. Take on the world's highest mountain with breath taking scenery.
Trek Machu Picchu
Pick the date that suits you:
- 29 June - 14 July 2019 (limited spaces)
- 14 - 29 July 2019 (spaces available)
- 02 - 17 August 2019 (spaces available)
- 16 - 31 August 2019 (limited spaces)
- 16 - 31 October 2019 (spaces available)
This famous trek along the Inca trail to reach Machu Picchu offers an unrivalled combination of stunning scenery and amazing culture
We have a whole list of treks; pick the date that suits you!
- 11 - 22 February 2019 (limited spaces)
- 01 - 12 June 2019 (spaces available)
- 06 - 17 July 2019 (full)
- 20 - 31 August 2019 (limited spaces)
- 14 - 25 September 2019 (spaces available)
Test your boundaries; take on mount Kilimanjaro “The Roof of Africa” which stands at a mighty 5895m.
The Camino Team
The Camino is one of the world’s most famous walks with thousands of people taking it on every year. You can be one of those people in 2019 while also raising funds to support vital cancer research and support services for cancer patients throughout Ireland.