Get your company and colleagues involved in Colour Dash this Summer!
Why you should get your company and colleagues involved!
The Colour Dash is the perfect team building activity that is suitable for groups of any size and perfect for all ages and interests. It's a fun and innovative team-building activity that will excite, motivate, and inspire staff. Staff will be working together, having fun - all the while helping in the fight against cancer!
Being physically active is an important part in reducing your risk of cancer. The Colour Dash is perfect for all fitness levels and its a fun way to stay active and promote a healthy lifestyle to staff.
The Colour Dash is the most fun you and your colleagues will have all year!
Fundraising Ideas for the workplace
100% of the funds raised through the Colour Dash will go directly towards the Irish Cancer Society’s services. By taking part you and your colleagues will be helping people in your community affected by cancer and making sure that they dont go through the cancer journey alone.
- Raffle You could raffle off an annual leave day, an hour off, a car parking space, slave for a day or free lunch for a week
- Cake sale or workplace bake off
- Casual dress day- staff could dress in the colours participants will be covered in at each kilometre. These colours represent a cancer we need help to fight against:
- Yellow: Lung cancer
- Green: Bowel cancer
- Purple: Cancer survivorship
- Pink: Breast cancer
- Blue: Prostate cancer
- An online fundraising page with JustGiving - Ask colleagues, customers, or suppliers to support your efforts. When you register for Colour Dash you will have a chance to set up your JustGiving page right here on the Irish Cancer Society website!
- Matching funds - Dont forget to ask your company if they will match the funds that you raise to boost your fundraising!
- Car wash
How to register
Individuals or groups of up to 15 people can sign up online, and each person registered for the Colour Dash will receive a t-shirt to wear on the day.
Note: If you have a larger group please contact the Corporate Partnerships Team and we can register the group over the phone or via email.
Get in touch
If you have any queries about the Colour Dash or your company's registration, we are here to help.
Our Corporate Partnership Team are available on:
- Phone: 01 2316672
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org