Hints, Tips and Downloadables for your Christmas Jumper Challenge
Hints and tips
Here are our top tips to help make your Christmas Jumper Challenge a success this festive season!
- Tell everyone about your event! If they don’t know about it, they can’t support it!
- Tell them WHY you’re organising it - to spread some Christmas joy while helping in the fight against cancer.
- Share details of your event on social media. Post festive photos and videos online before, during and after your event to really get everyone in the Christmas spirit!
- Create a Facebook Event for your Christmas Jumper Challenge and invite your friends, family and co-workers.
- Fundraise online! Sign up to Everyday Hero, JustGiving or Facebook Fundraisers to easily share details of the event and collect donations online.
- Download a Christmas Jumper Poster below and hang it in your work canteen, local shop or community centre…anywhere to help get the word out!
- If you’re designing your own poster, contact our fundraising elves on 1850 60 60 60 or firstname.lastname@example.org to use the Irish Cancer Society logo on your poster.
- Send letters to local businesses, groups and clubs telling them why you are organising your Christmas Jumper event. Ask them to help out with sponsorship, donations or by coming along!
- Remember to thank everyone for supporting your event. Download a Thank You Poster below to tell your guests how much you raised for the fight against cancer!
Promotional poster for your Christmas Jumper event
Thank you poster for your Christmas Jumper event
|Sample press release
Use this pre-written story to promote your Christmas Jumper event to your local newspaper and media.