Colour Dash Dublin
Thank you for your interest in Colour Dash! Colour Dash is now sold out. If you have purchased tickets for Dublin on Sunday, 23 June, please bring your wristband(s) or confirmation email to the Dublin Colour Dash this weekend to receive your t-shirt.
We have lots of entertainment lined up and a great day planned. It’ll be a fun day for all involved! Don’t forget, there’s still time to raise vital funds so that the Irish Cancer Society can continue to provide free cancer services to those affected by cancer. Well done on all your fundraising and hard training so far!
Now that the Colour Dash is nearly upon us, here is some important information for the day:
- Date: Sunday 23 June 2019
- Registration opens: 9 am
*please note you must collect your t-shirt before running the Colour Dash*
- Location: Chesterfield Avenue, Phoenix Park, Dublin 8 (enter via Parkgate st or Castleknock Road entrance).
- Route: See the Dublin Colour Dash route below.
- Parking: There is very limited parking available in the park. Car pooling and public transport is strongly advised.
- T-shirt: Collect your t-shirt on the day (wristband required to collect your t-shirt).
What to bring on the day:
- Wristband: This would have been posted to you and is needed to gain entry to the race. If you have not received your wristband, please bring along a copy of the email receipt you received upon registration.
What not to bring:
- Your own paint.
- Cameras & phones (if bringing, cover in plastic).
Other important points!
- Remember to be Sunsmart and wear sunscreen.
- The more light coloured clothing you wear, the brighter you will be covered in colour!
- You will have received your wristbands in the post, please ensure to wear these on the day. Your wristband will get you your t-shirt and entry on the day.
- If you are concerned about getting paint in your hair, you can wear a shower cap on the day (especially for those who have bleached hair, we would recommend covering it as it can take several washes for all the paint to come out).
- We also recommend using cold water to wash the paint off your skin and hair.
- Stay hydrated!
- Most importantly, to have fun!
*Please arrive early to ensure a swift registration.*
Dublin route map
How Colour Dash works
At Colour Dash, participants run, walk or jog as they are pelted by powdered paint at each kilometre along the route. Each km represents a different cancer as well as cancer survivorship:
Buy your ticket online or by calling us on CallSave 1850 60 60 60. Once registered you'll receive a letter with your wristbands which you bring to the event to get your Colour Dash t-shirt.
Where the money goes
Money raised at the Colour Dash supports the Irish Cancer Society's mission to stop cancer. We do this by funding life-saving cancer research as well as services and care for people affected by cancer all over Ireland. We are 98% funded by the public so we rely on events like Colour Dash to be able to provide these services and continue to fund research that saves lives.