Our Pink Partners
Supporting people across Ireland affected by breast cancer.
Some of Ireland’s leading businesses are becoming official Pink Partners of the Society in their support in the fight against breast cancer. These companies are joining forces to raise awareness and much needed funds for people affected by breast cancer across Ireland in tandem with Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.
All money donated by this year’s generous ‘Pink Partners’ will go to the Irish Cancer Society’s Action Breast Cancer programme which provides breast cancer information and support services to thousands of women and men across Ireland each year.
Receiving less than 5% of income from government funding, the Irish Cancer Society rely on public support and the backing of organisations like our ‘Pink Partners’ to fund vital services.
The 2017 corporate ‘Pink Partners’ will all be doing something different to help people affected by breast cancer across Ireland.
Meet the 2017 Pink Partners
- 84 Boots stores around the country will be selling Irish Cancer Society Pink Ribbons and merchandise. Boots staff will also be participating in a range of fundraising activities throughout the month, including pink bake sales and stationary cycling events.
- Centra will be selling gorgeous new pink and black water bottles in all of their stores during the month of October. The bottles, which are BPA free, will cost €5. In addition, 250 Centra stores across Ireland are holding pink walks on October 15th. Check centra.ie/walk to see if your nearest store is taking part.
- Dairygold Co-Op sold Pink Bale Wrap throughout 39 stores in Munster and online at coopsuperstores.ie during the summer silage season again this year. The very successful initiative increases awareness of cancer in rural Ireland as well as raising much needed funds.
- This year hair care product manufacturer ghd have launched a stunning electric pink collection which includes their ghd platinum styler (€10 donation), ghd V styler (€10 donation) ghd air hairdryer (€10 donation), and ghd pins (€1 donation). Items will be sold in salons nationwide, premium retail outlets and on ghdhair.com/ie. In addition to making a donation this year the company launched their ‘You are not defined by your hair’ campaign, which partners with the biggest names in the fashion and beauty industry to bring a unique online resource housed permanently on ghdhair.com/ie
- Inglot cosmetics are holding "Think Pink" events in their 13 stores throughout Ireland and will be donating €2 from every pink lipstick and nail product sold. The products can also be purchased at inglot.ie
- Kevin Dempsey Distributors, Prestigious Textiles Ireland/SLX donate 2% of all purchases of Prestigious Textiles soft furnishing fabrics and SLX - Styleline Express window blind products to the Irish Cancer Society all year round. The products are available in over 200 soft furnishing retail outlets and window blinds specialists nationwide - for details of your nearest retail store contact 01 456 8280 or visit slx.ie and www.prestigious.ie.
- The Little Greene Paint Company are donating 20 cents from the sale of every tin of paint and roll of wallpaper during the month of October. If you are planning a makeover in your home see littlegreene.com for a list of stockists.
- Missdesignergolf.com sell discounted luxury golf wear to ladies in Ireland, UK and internationally. For October 10% of net sales from www.missdesignergolf.com will be donated. In addition they will have a number of Pink Ribbon accessories for sale on their website and will be encouraging customers to play a round of golf wearing pink clothing to raise awareness of breast cancer.
- Henry Shein Dental Products: More info to follow
- Corby Rock Mill: As a pink partner Corby Rock Mill are dedicating their entire poultry range into a pink bag in which they will donate €0.50c for every one purchased.
- Dr McCoys Health Foods will be donating 50% of profits of all Raspberry bars sold in either Centra or SuperValu for the rest of October. That's €3 for every box of raspberry bar that is sold online and €5 euro per box to be donated if two or more are ordered. A perfect snack for your coffee morning! See more @ https://www.drcoys.ie/raspberry.
Don’t forget to support all of our fantastic Pink Partners!
It’s not too late to become a Pink Partner! Any company wishing to become a Pink Partner can contact the Irish Cancer Society for more information on (01) 231 6625 or email email@example.com.