Our Pink Partners
Huge thanks to the 244 companies that supported ‘Cups Against Breast Cancer’ this October. Thanks to your support we are working to ensure that everyone affected by a breast cancer diagnosis in Ireland receives the support and care they need!
Some of Ireland’s leading businesses became official Pink Partners of the Society in support of the fight against breast cancer. These companies joined forces to raise awareness and much needed funds for people affected by breast cancer across Ireland in tandem with Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.
All money donated by this year’s generous ‘Pink Partners’ will go to the Irish Cancer Society’s Action Breast Cancer programme which provides breast cancer information and support services to thousands of women and men across Ireland each year.
Receiving less than 5% of income from government funding, the Irish Cancer Society rely on public support and the backing of organisations like our ‘Pink Partners’ to fund vital services.
The corporate ‘Pink Partners’ supported in many different ways to help people affected by breast cancer across Ireland.
Meet the Pink Partners
- CPL - "We are delighted to support the Irish Cancer Society for the 2nd year running following a highly successful initial year. The pink is the new black campaign, supporting breast cancer patients and their families, is one that CPL have committed to in many aspects from financial support through to awareness. This is backed via limited edition pink bags of our best selling 20KG Supertherm Smokeless Coal, which are now available nationwide from all good stockists.''
- Dairygold - "As Pink Partners, Dairygold encourages its farmer members and farmers all over Ireland to wrap their silage bales in pink each silage season. Now in its 5th year, Dairygold's Wrap it Pink campaign aims to not only raise vital funds for the Irish Cancer Society, but also to raise awareness of breast cancer in rural Ireland. Dairygold also continues to support breast cancer awareness during the month of October by hosting 'Cups Against Cancer' coffee mornings in Dairygold's network of Co-Op Superstores across Munster. In 2019, Dairygold extended its activity of cancer awareness by showing support of the Irish Cancer Society's SunSmart campaign. Using their prominence within the farming community, Dairygold encouraged farmers to be smart in the sun this summer by following the sunsmart code while also giving out free samples of LA Roche Posay suncream across its store network. Both the Wrap it Pink and SunSmart campaigns run in tandem throughout the summer months. Almost €70,000 has been raised to date from Wrap It Pink and we hope to raise a further €20,000 in 2019."
- INGLOT are donating 10% of their makeover sales during 1st – 8th October to the Irish Cancer Society. You can learn more information about their makeup and beauty products here
- Little Greene Paint Company is joining forces with us for the fourth time to promote and support Breast Cancer Awareness month. For the whole of October 2019, Little Greene customers will be actively helping to support people with breast cancer. Little Greene has pledged that 20 cents from every tin of paint and roll of wallpaper sold via the company’s Irish stockists will be donated directly to the Irish Cancer Society.
- Miss Designer Golf, in an incredible display of charity, are giving the proceeds from all of these products sold on their site, throughout October. Check out their catalogue here
- GHD is marking their 15th year of supporting breast cancer awareness! To date, GHD has raised over $18.4m worldwide though sales of it's annual "Pink" collections! €10 from every sale of this year's Pink Collection made in the Republic of Ireland will go to the Irish Cancer Society.
- Dolly & Bella are supporting the Irish Cancer Society this October by donating €2 from every sale made on their site to support breast cancer patients throughout Ireland..
Don’t forget to support all of our fantastic Pink Partners!
It’s not too late to become a Pink Partner! Any company wishing to become a Pink Partner can contact the Irish Cancer Society for more information on (01) 231 6625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.