CRM Support Analyst
TITLE: CRM Support Analyst
REPORTS TO: CRM Manager
HOURS: Full Time (35 hours/week)
CONTRACT: Permanent Full Time
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Irish Cancer Society is the leading charity dedicated to eliminating cancer through supporting independent cancer research in Ireland and improving the lives of those with cancer through the provision of a range of support services. These research and support services are funded by a wide portfolio of fundraising activities.
The CRM team has had a highly successful implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform in the Fundraising and Services Divisions. It is the Society’s strategic objective to broaden the Dynamics implementation across the wider organisation. The Irish Cancer Society is now pleased to offer an exciting opportunity as CRM Support Analyst on its CRM team.
The CRM Support Analyst’s role will be to support users in the execution and administration of fundraising campaigns that focus on recruitment, engagement and retention of supporters. The position also plays a critical role in supporting the administrative processes in the Services Division, across Night Nursing, Patient Travel and Financial Support teams.
- Act as the liaison point for all user support requests, providing the appropriate level of user engagement and follow-up. Resolve 1st level support requests and co-ordinate escalation of 2nd level requests within the CRM team.
- Work closely with the Fundraising and Digital teams on the execution of campaign marketing initiatives in Click Dimensions on the Dynamics CRM platform.
- Maintain document templates in Dynamics CRM provided by Fundraising & Services teams, ensuring they are kept up to date as required.
- Analyse requirements for list views and reports with the Fundraising & Services teams. Provide detailed list and report specifications to the Senior Business Analyst for development. Thoroughly test and deliver list and report solutions to the business teams.
- Provide data cleansing services across the Society (e.g. identify and remedy potential duplicate and erroneous data including the cleansing of mailings lists).
- Identify Dynamics CRM training needs, coordinate and schedule training activities with end users.
- Maintain Dynamics CRM training documentation for on-the-job and classroom based-training.
- Deliver Dynamics CRM training to new staff and tailored training to existing users.
- Assist the Senior Business Analyst in the testing of Dynamics CRM process changes. Thoroughly document these changes and provide updated process training to the relevant teams as required.
- Carry out such other CRM functions, activities and tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Keep abreast of developments in the Microsoft Dynamics community
- A highly motivated self-starter who can to work independently and as a part of a dynamic team
- Ability to engage colleagues across a multi-faceted cross-functional organisation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise diplomatically with colleagues
- Ability to prioritise and switch between tasks to meet the sometimes conflicting demands of a highly operational organisation
- An excellent problem-solver with strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Diploma in Business / IT (or equivalent), or certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration will be considered
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting business process teams in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 1 years’ experience delivering instructor-led training
- Previous experience of working in a project team
- An appreciation of campaign marketing is highly desirable
- A good understanding of Data Protection legislation and knowledge of GDPR
- This is a support role and candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the English language both oral and written, including business IT language. Candidates must be able to demonstrate English language competence at least equivalent to the standard of IELTS level 7 (Good User).
- Maintain confidentiality of information at all times and ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- The Irish Cancer Society operates a no-smoking policy and the post-holder must not smoke in the office or when on Society business outside the office.
- All employees are required to be aware of their responsibilities towards health and safety and to adhere to fire regulations.
- This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements of the Society at any time after discussion with the post holder
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in applying for this position, please send Curriculum Vitae and cover letter including your salary expectation to: Nicola Cosgrove, HR Administrator, Irish Cancer Society, 43/45 Northumberland Rd., Dublin 4. Email: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 25th November 2019.
The Irish Cancer Society is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We know that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.