How we can help
You aren't alone. Whether you've been diagnosed with cancer, or know someone who has been, we have a variety of practical and emotional services to help you along the way. Find out more about:
- our National Cancer Helpline
- our Daffodil Centres all around Ireland
- our Survivorship programme
- our counselling services
- The National Conference for Cancer Survivorship 2014
There are also local cancer support services around Ireland that are affiliated to the Irish Cancer Society:
We'll help you to deal with life during and after treatment, including:
- How to talk to loved ones about your illness
- Managing cancer side effects like fatigue or hair loss
- Managing money
If you are caring for someone with cancer, we are here to help with lots of advice.
If you are an employer, we have advice about how to support an employee with a cancer diagnosis.